The cost for tuition and fees at Rhodes is among the lowest of the national liberal arts colleges (U.S. News & World Report). Still, we understand that financing a college education is a big task and we are here to help. We carefully consider every applicant's circumstances and do our best to help make it possible for every admitted student to attend the college.
|Housing & Food (Unlimited, All-Access Meal Plan)*|
For more information about the housing and food plans, please check out the housing and cost policies website.
While other colleges and universities might have hidden fees, many of these "extras" are included in your Rhodes fees:
- Internet access and telephones with individual voicemail
- Free laundry facilities
- State-of-the-art computer labs running Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- 1,000 pages of laser prints per year
- Unlimited use of campus fitness facilities and swimming pool
- Incidental first-aid and health supplies (band aids, aspirin, etc.) from the campus health center
- Meal plans in 7-, 15- and Unlimited, All-Access increments
Students should allow approximately $1,200 for books and supplies. You should also allow for transportation and personal expenses. In addition, every Rhodes student must provide proof of comprehensive health insurance (with coverage in the Memphis, TN, area) before being permitted to attend classes. Rhodes College works with First Student to provide qualifying student health insurance for interested students and families. Additional information is available at First Student – Rhodes College.