Rhodes by the Numbers
- 9:1 student–to–faculty ratio
- Average class size 14
- 215 faculty
- 94% hold the highest degree possible in their fields
- More than 70 majors, minors, and interdisciplinary programs
- 12-plus academic fields with Pre-Professional Advising
- Approximately 2,070 students represent 45 states (plus D.C.) and 63 countries.
- Multicultural & international students make up 34% of the student body.
- More than 80% participate in service
- 75% complete at least one internship
- 75% study abroad or at off-campus sites in the U.S
- Nearly 100% of first-year students live on campus
- 44% belong to social fraternities/sororities
- 100+ student clubs, organizations, intramural and club sports
- 21 men’s and women’s NCAA Division III intercollegiate teams
Admission and Financial Aid (Class of 2026)
- 54% ranked in top 10% of high school class
- 94% had a grade point average of 3.50 or greater
- $64,606 tuition, room, board and fees
- 58% receiving need-based
- Multicultural & international students make up 37% of class
Rhodes College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Rhodes College.
Rhodes College is an accredited institutional member of NASM. National Association of Schools of Music, 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, VA 20190-5248, or call 703-437-0700.