Rhodes College is pleased to provide this Net Price calculator as a guide to assist in early financial college planning. This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal, state, and institutional aid eligibility.
The Net Price Calculator estimates your expected family contribution for the 2023-24 academic year at Rhodes College.
- Future costs and financial aid are subject to change.
- Estimates are based solely on the information you provide.
- Estimates do not account for special circumstances or significant income changes.
- The calculator offers a general idea, not a guaranteed award.
- We're open to discussing the application process if you input your information.
- Estimates assume you are a first-year undergraduate who meets the priority deadline for the CSS PROFILE and FAFSA.
- Special cases and income changes can be reviewed later by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Students who would like to be considered for the Early Read Process for special Early Decision consideration must provide contact information so that you may be contacted by a college representative.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for Federal and State aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The Net Price Calculator is only relevant for students who are US citizens
- You may save the results of your NPC only once. Attempting to submit multiple NPC will cause a delay in response.
Class of 2027 Financial Aid by the Numbers:
Percent of class receiving need-based aid: 58%
Range of need-based financial aid awards (may include merit scholarships): $32,600 - $74,295
Median family income of students receiving need-based aid: $133,477
Total financial aid awarded from all sources: $22,779,523
For more information about applying for federal student aid, please go to https://www.rhodes.edu/content/applications-deadlines
The estimate provided using this net price calculator does not represent a final determination or actual offer of financial assistance. The cost of attendance and financial aid availability may change. This estimate shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, ShoppingSheet.com, Rhodes College, or the State of Tennessee.
For more information about applying for federal student aid, please go to StudentAid.gov.