At Rhodes, you are considered a transfer student if you’ve taken more than two courses in a single term at another accredited college.
Transfer (Spring 2020): November 1 (Notified by December 1)
Transfer (Fall 2020): April 1 (Notified by May 1)
How to Apply
- Complete the Common Application
- Submit official final transcripts from your secondary school
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary schools you have attended
- Submit SAT or ACT scores to Rhodes
- Give the College Official′s Report to the appropriate dean or college official to complete
- Give the College Instructor Evaluation to one of your college professors to complete
- You must submit the Mid-Term Report from your professors if you are currently enrolled in courses
- Include a letter explaining the reasons you wish to transfer to Rhodes
- Submit the CSS PROFILE (Rhodes code: 1730) and FAFSA (Rhodes Title IV code: 003519) if you are applying for need-based financial aid
If you have additional questions about the transfer application process, please contact Lauren Sefton, Associate Director of Admission.