You are more than just a number, so we ask for more than just your GPA! Use the checklist below to make sure you haven’t missed anything important. Applications cannot be reviewed without each item. You can track the status of each item online through your Rhodes Portal, so don’t lose that login information when it arrives in your email.
Early Decision Agreement
- Early Decision candidates must submit a signed Early Decision Agreement Form through the Common Application.
- If you've already submitted the Common Application and would like to change your application to Early Decision, please complete and send the Early Decision Agreement Form to email@example.com.
Official Secondary School (High School) Transcript
- Official secondary school transcript(s) should be submitted through the Common Application and should list your courses and grades.
- If your school prefers to submit a paper copy of the transcript, they may fax it to 901-843-3221 or mail it to: Rhodes College Office of Admission, 2000 North Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
Secondary School Report and Counselor Recommendation
- Applicants must have their counselor submit the Secondary School Report on their behalf. Typically, this report includes a letter of recommendation from your guidance or college counselor
- The Secondary School Report should be submitted electronically through the Common Application.
- If your counselor prefers to submit a paper copy, please fax to 901-843-3221 or mail to: Rhodes College Office of Admission, 2000 North Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
Letter of Recommendation from a High School Teacher
- Recommendation(s) should be submitted electronically through your Common Application. For more information, visit the Recommenders and FERPA section of your application.
- You may submit more than one recommendation if you wish, but no more than three. You may ask a teacher from any class, but those from academic core subjects tend to provide the most informative letters.
- If your teacher prefers to submit a paper copy, they can fax to 901-843-3221 or mail to: Rhodes College Office of Admission, 2000 North Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
SAT or ACT Score
- Official test scores must come directly from The College Board (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT). Test scores listed on the official high school transcript are also considered official.
- Rhodes College "superscores" the SAT and ACT, which means we take the highest score you earned on each section regardless of which dates the tests were taken. However, the college will not superscore between the old and new SAT formats.
- Rhodes College does not evaluate the Writing score from either test.
- Rhodes SAT code: 1730
- Rhodes ACT code: 4008
Mid-Year Report (For Regular Decision Applicants Only)
- Request that your counselor upload your Mid-Year Report through the Common Application as soon as the first major marking period of your senior year is completed.
Done? Here’s What’s Next