The Rhodes Activities Board’s (RAB) vision is to foster active participation in campus life, unify and integrate the student body and produce events that lead to a well-rounded college experience. They do so through their mission which is to plan, produce, and showcase diverse events by effectively communicating between students, administrators, and organizations through meaningful collaboration with Campus Life. RAB is made up of 5 Committees and general members are selected through an application process which takes place is the Spring for upperclassmen and the Fall for incoming First-Years.
The 5 Committees are:
- Traditions – this committee is responsible for any campus events that are annual traditions, such as Welcome Week, Homecoming, Senior Week, and more. They will also work to host class-specific events throughout the year.
- Concerts – this committee is responsible for all things music – they host small monthly concerts, a Homecoming Concert, as well as the largest concert of the year, Rites of Spring!
- Conversations – this committee’s goal is to host intentional, relevant and vibrant speakers or events on campus that inspire critical thought and discussions.
- Creativity – this committee is responsible for events such as RAB Formal, seasonal festivals, LDOC Festival, and any other events requiring creativity and ingenuity!
- Marketing – this committee is responsible for creating and executing all marketing for the Rhodes Activities Board including Social Media, Flyers, and Photography/Videography!
If you have event ideas or want to learn more about the application timeline and process, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find RAB on Instagram @rhodesactivitiesboard