Palmer Hall

Palmer Hall, erected largely by contributions from the people of New Orleans in memory of Dr. Benjamin Morgan Palmer, for many years pastor of the First Presbyterian Church, New Orleans, was dedicated November 27, 1925. Palmer Hall is home to classrooms, administrative offices and the Hardie Auditorium. In 2010, after extensive renovation, Palmer became the home of all faculty who teach courses in languages and literatures.

Palmer Hall is listed on The National Register of Historic Places, the official Federal list of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, engineering, and culture.

Address

Palmer Hall
2000 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38112
United States