- Intra-campus mail delivery and collection of outgoing mail for college offices
- Commercial window for purchase of postage stamps, postage and mailing for United Parcel Service. U.S. Postal Service packaging supplies are available free of charge when mailing items from the Rhodes Mail Center.
- Students maintain the same mailbox number for the entire four years
- Forwarding for students’ first-class mail during the summer. Students who remain in the area during the summer may receive mail in their boxes for a fee of $20.00.
- Mass mailings provided for all departments and student organizations
- United States Postal Service, UPS, DHL, and FedEx Ground and Overnight services deliver to the Rhodes Mail Center daily (Monday-Friday).
- U.S. Postal Service delivers Express Mail Overnight on Saturdays to the Rhodes Campus Safety Office.
When addressing mail for students at Rhodes, never use the terminology P.O. Box. Rhodes Mail Center is not a Post Office. Sample address for all Rhodes students:
JOHN DOE, BOX 1255
2000 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38112-1690
The mailroom is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm and is located on the lower floor of Burrow Hall.
For a full list of procedures and services, please consult the College Handbook.