At the start of every semester, the MCRC leadership team reviews tutor applications and selects the strongest applicants to join the MCRC team.
Applications are welcome from anyone who has completed one of the following courses (or their equivalent at another institution):
- Comp 241: Data Structures and Algorithms
- Comp 231: Introduction to Systems Programming and Computer Organization
- Math 212: Applied Regression
- Math 223: Calculus III: Multivariable Calculus
- Math 315: Continuous Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Writing
Every student who performs in the top 20% of these courses will receive an invitation to apply for a tutoring position.