- Aubrey Blackstock is taking courses in preparation for an advanced degree in physical therapy.
- Elise Crosswhite finished majors in Greek and Roman Studies and Anthropology/Sociology. She will pursue a master’s degree in forensic anthropology at the University of Dundee in Scotland.
- Justin Davis majored in both Greek and Roman Studies and English (Creative Writing). He is presently serving as the Organizing Coordinator of the Memphis Bus Riders Union.
- Alexandra Howell will pursue a master’s degree in classical archaeology at Florida State University.
- Adrian Scaife completed majors in Greek and Roman Studies and History. He will be teaching English in Spain.
- Henry Schott has been accepted for graduate study at Washington University in St. Louis. He intends to earn a Ph.D. in classics.
- Ginger Woods has accepted a position as a digital assets specialist for special collections at Rhodes.
- Ansel MacLaughlin completed majors in Greek and Roman Studies and Computer Science. He is pursuing a graduate degree in digital humanities at Northeastern University.
- Ashton Murphy is studying law at New York University.
- Michael Stierer is a medical informatics specialist for the University of Maryland. He plans to pursue a career in medicine.
- Nancy-Margaret Wehby completed majors in Greek and Roman Studies and Religious Studies. She is a teacher at Our Lady of Sorrows school in Memphis.
- Alexis Jackson completed majors in GRS and Political Science. She is a Chapter Development Consultant for the ΔΔΔ sorority.
- Mason Johnson completed a majors in GRS and Philosophy. He is presently pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Wisconsin.
- Elizabeth Ross completed majors in GRS and Political Science. She is a first-year law student at the Catholic University of America.
- Amy Stout completed a major in GRS with a minor in Political Science. She is presently teaching Latin and art history at Caddo Magnet School in Shreveport, LA.
- Emily Tarr completed a major in GRS with a minor in History. She is presently teaching Latin at St. Scholastica Academy in Covington, LA.
- Amy Hendricks completed a double major in GRS and English. She is pursuing a PhD at the University of Wisconsin.
- Anthony Perez completed a major in GRS.
- David Adams completed a major in GRS. He will attend law school at Loyola University in New Orleans.
- Matthew Burnick completed a double major in GRS and Philosophy. He attends law school at Samford University.
- Robert DeBusk completed a major in GRS. He now attends law school at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- Nicholas Jensen completed a double major in GRS and Chemistry. He will attend Harvard Medical School.
- Mills McArthur completed a major in GRS. He is now pursuing a MA in History in Paris.
- Rachel Strug completed a major in GRS.
- Michelle Currie, a GRS major, is pursuing an MA in Classics at Florida State University.
- Andrew Howie, a GRS major, is studying Arts and Technology at UT Dallas.
- Rebecca Vandewalle completed a GRS major with a minor in Archaeology.
- Victoria Adcock completed majors in GRS and Theater.
- Jason Ballard, a double major in GRS and Biology, will attend medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Jill Crenshaw completed majors in GRS and Religious Studies.
- Sarah Rogers, a double major in GRS and Economics, completed a position with the Episcopalian Volunteer Corps in Los Angeles. She is currently attending graduate school in Economics at UNC Chapel Hill.
- Allison Dove, a GRS major, is currently working for a community development corporation as the coordinator for educational and extra-curricular initiatives for middle school students in inner city Knoxville. She plans to attend seminary in the future.
- Morgan Pittman, a GRS major, is teaching Latin and mythology at White Station Middle School in Memphis.
- Julia Draper, a GRS major, is pursuing plans to teach English in Mexico next year.
- Anna Lovel, a double major in GRS and Chemistry, has accepted a teaching position at the Soulsville Charter School teaching high school chemistry and Latin.
- Allie Marbry, a GRS major, is working as the Programs Coordinator for Fellowships & Curricular Development at the Center for Hellenic Studies in Washington, D.C.
- Kelly White, a double major in GRS and Theater, plans to pursue a career in theater.
- Mackenzie Zalin, a GRS major with a minor in Spanish, completed a M.St. in Classics at OxfordUniversity this fall as a member of Wolfson College. He is now in the PhD program in Classics at Duke University.
- Whitney Carter, a GRS major, is studying Classics at the grad school program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Lauren Dill, a GRS major, is teaching Latin at St. Andrew′s Episcopal School in Texas.
- Sara LaPlante, a GRS major with a minor in Mathematics, joined the faculty of the Soulsville Charter School for the 2008-2009 school year and will begin a master′s program in public policy at the University of Chicago.
- Rachel Simpson, a GRS major, teaches Latin in Virginia.
- Bonnie Brewer completed a GRS major.
- Tulisha Jackman, a GRS major with a minor in Economics, is an Administrative Assistant in the Clarksville Montgomery County School system.
- Anne Patrick, a GRS major with minors in History and Education, teaches Latin at St. Mark′s School of Texas in Dallas.
- Caitlin Ulmer, a GRS major with a minor in Archaeology, completed a graduate degree in Classical Archaeology at Florida State University.
- Eben Cathey, a double major in GRS and Political Science, received a Rotary Fellowship to South Africa.
- Michael Flexsenhar, a double major in GRS and Religious Studies, completed a M.Div. at Vanderbilt in 2008 and currently works at St. Luke′s Episcopal School in San Antonio, TX.
- Alexander Livingston, a GRS major, is an officer in the U.S. Marines.
- Ida Mashburn completed a double major in GRS and Philosophy.
- Andrew Svec completed a GRS major and currently works in Customer Service for Publix in Tallahassee, FL.
- James Sykes, a GRS major, is an agent for the First American Commercial Property Group in San Antonio, TX.
- Andrew Willey, a double major in GRS and physics, has completed his master′s degree at the University of Minnesota and will begin work on his Ph.D.
- Meriwether Wofford, a GRS major, completed her master′s degree in Elementary and Middle School Education at Christian Brothers and is currently teaching 7th grade math and language arts and 8th grade history at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral School in Memphis, TN.
- Caroline Bishop, a GRS major with a minor in Women′s Studies, completed a PhD at the University of Pennsylvania and is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Indiana University.
- Andrew O′Brien, a GRS major with a minor in English, is teaching Latin at St. Paul′s Episcopal School in New Orleans.
- Liz Rhodes, a double major in GRS and English, is in a Speech-Language Pathology Masters program at the University of Memphis.
- Todd Ridley, a double major in GRS and Political Science, graduated from the University of Tennessee law school in 2008.
- Elokin Capece, a GRS and History double major with a minor in Education, is at the University of Memphis′ grad school program in Women′s Studies.
- Zach Harris, a GRS and Philosophy double major, is studying art history in the grad school program at the University of Chicago.