Program fees for Rhodes programs vary but generally include tuition and housing. Rhodes College reserves the right to cancel, alter, or amend any part of a Rhodes program or to increase fees should circumstances make these actions advisable or necessary.
Rhodes Express will bill each student through the student’s Rhodes student account for the amount of the program upon acceptance. In the event that a student chooses to withdraw from the program after being accepted, the student will be responsible for the entire cost of the program.
Regarding Scholarship Applicants:
Summer Scholarship Process:
The Scholarship Application Process OPENS on December 1. First-Come, First-Served!
- Students with high amounds of need are urged to apply as soon as the Summer Scholarship Applications opens on December 1.
- Need based award amounts will vary, based on each student's individual FAFSA report. Some awards may cover as much as 100% of the program cost, though most applicants will receive less than that.
- Complete applications will be reviewed once received on a first-come, first-served basis, and award decisions will be made promptly. Once the funds are gone, no additional awards will be made.
- Students choosing to withdraw their Off-Campus Study Application for a Rhodes Summer Program must do so by JANUARY 15. following January 15, Rhodes' "Program Fees and Billing" Policy and Rhodes' "Cancellation and Refund" Policy will apply. Follow this link to review our Policies.
- Any scholarship offered is contingent upon acceptance to and participation in a program from the Recognized Program/Providers List.