White Hall

a sandstone building with a slate roof

Location: Lower West side
Built: 1925 in conjunction with Robb Hall, one of the first residence halls on campus
Named for: Originally named Calvin Hall, White was renamed in 1947 to honor Gordon White
Number of Residents: 35
Typical Use: Upper-class male students
Features: First floor social room, shared laundry room with Robb and Ellett

White Floor Plan (PDF)

White Room Dimensions (PDF)