Trezevant Hall

a sandstone building with a slate roof

Location: Lower East side
Built: 1959-1960
Named for: Referred to as East Hall until its dedication to Suzanne Trezevant Little in 1967
Number of Residents: 68
Typical Use: First-year and upper-class female students
Features: Basement laundry room, large social room, connected to the Conservatory with a kitchen, a large social/study area, fireplace, and patio.

Trezevant Floor Plan (PDF)

Trezevant Room Dimensions (PDF)