Ellett Hall

stone building with slate roof

Location: Lower West side
Built: 1946-47 as an extension of Robb and White, although foundations for the building were laid in 1925 as a part of the original campus plan
Named for: Edward Coleman Ellett
Number of Residents: 40
Typical Use: Upper-class male students
Features: First floor social room with pool table, shared laundry room with Robb and White

Ellett Floor Plan (PDF)

Ellett Room Dimensions (PDF)