To learn more about the Panhellenic Council, or if you have specific questions about sorority recruitment, please contact the council leadership.
To stay connected and receive information about the recruitment process, please fill out the Recruitment Interest Form.
To register for the sorority recruitment process, visit Rhodes Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment.
Kappa Delta Sorority is a national organization for women committed to:
- Encouraging members to live with integrity and honor in the bonds of lifelong friendship;
- Building confidence in members to help them excel in college and throughout their lives;
- Inspiring members to be active leaders, responsible citizens and engaged members of the community; and
- Providing opportunities and experiences that foster personal and professional growth for a lifetime.
Chapter Name: Alpha Delta
National Founding Date: October 23, 1897
Local Founding Date: April 4, 1925
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Prevent Child Abuse America
The object of the Fraternity shall be to encourage a spirit of Fraternity and love among its members; to stand at all times for character, dignity, scholarship, and college loyalty; to strive for and support the best interests of the colleges and universities in which chapters are installed, and in no way to disregard, injure, or sacrifice those interests for the sake of prestige or advancement of the Fraternity or any of its chapters.
Chapter Name: Kappa Omicron
National Founding Date: January 2, 1897
Local Founding Date: November 20, 1925
International Philanthropy: The Arthritis Foundation http://www.arthritis.org/
Local Philanthropy: Boys & Girls Club of Greater Memphis https://www.bgcm.org/
Events include: Smoke Out Arthritis, A-O-Palooza, Professors Night Out, Roses from Roses, Jingle Bell Run, Pi Day, and Sisterhood Service Day
Chapter Contact: Kate Petrinjak, Chapter President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Information Form (to recommend a potential new member)
“Sisters inspired by our values who serve the world while keeping Chi Omega ever at heart”
Chi Omega is an intergenerational women’s organization forever committed to our founding purposes:
Service to Others
Academic Excellence and Intellectual Pursuits
Community and Campus Involvement
Personal and Career Development
Chapter Name: Kappa Beta
National Founding Date: April 5th, 1895
Local Founding Date: April 5th, 1922
- Emma Thames – email@example.com
- Corinne Roels – Corinne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- General: email@example.com
The purpose of Delta Delta Delta shall be to establish a perpetual bond of friendship among its members, to develop a stronger and more womanly character, to broaden the moral and intellectual life, and to assist its members in every possible way.
Chapter: Delta Psi of Tri Delta
National founding date: November 27, 1888
Local founding date: April 8, 1931
St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
To empower women by providing a supportive network dedicated to their personal and professional advancement. Our Hermandad is further advanced by our shared dedication and promotion of public service and cultural awareness, with an emphasis on Latino history, contributions, and experiences.
Chapter Name: Rhodes Provisional Chapter
National Founding Date: April 16, 1988
Chapter Founding Date: November 9, 2019
National Philanthropies :
- Project L.E.A.A.P: Latinas Educating on AIDS Awareness and Prevention
- Proyecto H.A.C.E.R: focused on assisting minority and/or low-income women further their educational and career goals
- On December 28, 2001, the New York City Council recognized Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/ Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc. for its continued service and dedication to Latinos and the New York City community at-large.