The language center, located on the first floor of Palmer Hall in rooms 102 and 104 provides numerous foreign language resources to students including but not limited to:
- Foreign language film check-out
- View our film catalog here
- Foreign language games
- PS3 with foreign language games and guides
- Karaoke Machine
- Textbooks, graphic novels, magazines and dictionaries
- Large projector and screen for viewing films
- Open, quiet study space
- Writeable walls
- Computers and printer
- Cameras, voice recorders, digital story telling kits and headphones for check-out
- and much, much more!!!
Find our Foreign Films in the Rhodes Catalog!
The LLC film collection is in the library catalog and it′s easy to use!
- Click on Advanced Search
- Under Location, select Language Center
- Under Type, select DVD - Circulating
- Enter details such as title or keywords
- Hit Search
For Faculty and Staff:
The Language Center has many resources for professors, including all of the above. For more information, concerning our software and using technology in your foreign language class, please see our guide by clicking on this link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/421097/bootcamp/boot%20camp%20guides.doc
For a list of Reservation/ Language Center Policies please click here http://docs.google.com/document/d/1pq4KpHCWyWG3yLzkBt0fVoMbczyk8udvVWQLAUo8LoQ/edit