The Annual Fund lies at the heart of the Rhodes experience. Annual Fund gifts help maintain the day-to-day excellence of the college, making a difference in every aspect of life at Rhodes. Contributions to the Annual Fund help narrow the gap between actual operating costs and what each student pays in tuition.
- Tuition, room and board, and fees only cover 75% of the overall cost of operating the College.
- Without contributions from parents, alumni, and trustees to the Annual Fund and endowment, tuition would have to increase by more than $2,000 per student per year.
- Rhodes depends heavily on input and contributions from outside sources to perpetuate its commitment to excellence. As the College has continued to strengthen its programs, it has earned recognition as one of a very few fine, liberal arts colleges located in a major urban setting.
- Your support touches every aspect of life at Rhodes. You may choose to designate your gift to the following:
- Student Financial Aid (Scholarships)
- Campus Life
- Campus Preservation
- Faculty Support
- Where most needed