Multicultural Resource Center
Once located on the lower level of Briggs Student Center, the Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) opened in Fall 2007. In 2011, the MRC relocated to the 4th floor of Burrow Hall. Students, faculty, and staff may use the multipurpose Resource Center to:
- Watch movies as well as read books and magazines that offer insight about the history, issues/concerns, and achievements of ethnic minority groups (See resource list for details.)
- Access the computer lab for multicultural research
- Facilitate dialogue in a small, intimate, and safe place about diversity-related issues such as race, gender, class, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
- Conduct tutoring, discussion, or study groups
- Meet with the Assistant Dean of Students for Multicultural Affairs
Accessible 24 hours a day, reservations can be made by calling the Multicultural Affairs Office at 901.843.3885.
Meredith Davis, Assistant Dean Multicultural Affairs davism@rhodes,edu