Contact Us:

Rhodes Coordinator for International Recruitment                                                                                                                                                      Steve Thomas
Director of International Admission

International Financial Aid


Don’t let financial need keep you from applying to Rhodes.

International applicants may be eligible and competitive for merit-based scholarships ranging from $6,000 to $41,572. Scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded based on an evaluation of the applicant’s academic and personal merit. Other merit scholarships offered by the college are by invitation only. For more information regarding merit-based aid, please visit our Scholarships and Fellowships webpages.

What is the annual price of a Rhodes education?

The 2015-2016 fees:

  Resident Students Commuter Students
Tuition $42,914  $42,914 
Fees $310 $310
Room and Board (21 meals/week, standard multiple occupancy) $10,746  
Total $53,970 $42,914 

International students also should consider costs for health insurance, round-trip transportation and meals, housing and transportation during academic breaks when the Rhodes campus is closed.

Financial Aid for International Students

All international students, regardless of consideration for need-based aid, must complete the International Student Certification of Finances, which is required to issue a visa from the United States government.

International applicants may be eligible and competitive for merit-based scholarships ranging from US $6,000 to full tuition.

Rhodes meets the demonstrated financial need of international students. Need-based financial aid for international students (non-U.S. citizens) is determined from the international student CSS PROFILE or the College Board′s International Student Financial Aid Application. Aid is awarded in the form of grants or “gift" aid, which varies in dollar amounts according to each student’s demonstrated financial need. International students may also be considered for on-campus student employment.