Dr. Cary Fowler ’71, P’19 announced that he and twelve faculty, staff, students, alumni, and prominent Memphians will serve on the committee to recruit the next president of Rhodes College. He and Greg Peters ’82, P’19 will co-chair the committee.
The members of the presidential search committee are:
- Dr. Cary Fowler ’71, P ’19 – Chair of the Rhodes Board of Trustees; Rhodes Presidential Search Committee Co-Chair; former Executive Director, Global Crop Diversity Trust; former Professor, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Mr. Greg Peters ’82, P ’19 – Vice-Chair of the Rhodes Board of Trustees; Rhodes Presidential Search Committee Co-Chair; President & CEO, Zilliant Inc.
- Ms. Deborah Craddock ’80 – Rhodes Trustee; Principal, Southeastern Asset Management Inc.
- Ms. Meg Crosby – Secretary of the Rhodes Board of Trustees; Principal, PeopleCap Advisors; Operating Partner, SSM Partners.
- Mr. Dan Hatzenbuehler ’71 – Rhodes Trustee; Attorney, Retired Chairman & CEO, E. Ritter & Co.
- Mr. Chick Hill – Rhodes Trustee.
- Mr. Johnny Moore ’88 – Rhodes Trustee, Mid-West Tennessee Regional President, Truist Financial Corporation.
- Mr. Bill Rhodes P’18 – Former Rhodes Trustee; Chairman, President & CEO, AutoZone Inc.
- Dr. Bob Waller – Former Rhodes Trustee; Retired President & CEO, Mayo Clinic.
- Dr. Loretta Jackson-Hayes – former Rhodes Faculty Trustee; Professor of Chemistry and the James H. Daughdrill Professor in Natural Sciences; Chair, Rhodes Chemistry Department.
- Dr. Leslie Petty – Associate Professor of English; Chair, Rhodes English Department.
- Dr. Sherry Turner ’84 – Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and Chief Diversity Officer, Rhodes.
- Jacob Fontaine ’21 - Student Trustee, 20-21 Rhodes Student Government President.