Deadline for country lottery: November 14, 2012. Deadline for submission without late fee: December 3, 2012. A check or money order for the registration fee must be mail to MSMUN, or the application will not be processed. The cost is $35 per delegate. There are no delegation, faculty, or school fees. Please contact us in the case of extenuating circumstances. Schools submitting their application after November 14th will select from the countries remaining on a first come-first serve basis. Upon receiving your application, a MSMUN staff member will contact you to confirm your requests and answer any questions you may have. There will be a $25 late submission fee for all applications sent after the December 3rd deadline.
The registration form is available here.
Registration Process Step-by-Step:
1. Fill out the School registration form by November 14th to receive a country from the country. Please see the resources for the Country matrix to see which countries are represented on which committees.
2. Schools that submitted their registration by November 14th will receive country assignments on November 21, 2012. Country assignments will be released both via email to the school advisor and publicly on the website under the Documents tab. Schools that register after November 14th will receive country assignments on a first come first serve basis.
3. School must pay delegate fees in full by December 3, 2012, or their country assignments will be released. Recognizing large fluctuations in delegate headcount, MSMUN will refund any fees for dropped delegates until January 30th, 2013. There is no late fee for additional registration of delegates. Schools that register after December 3 must pay a school late fee of $25.
4. Attending delegates must complete the delegate registration form by January 22, 2013. The form will be sent in an email to all registered schools on upon paying delegate fees.
5. Attend the conference February 15-17, 2013!
Please note: MSMUN works to accommodate the diversity of programs that attend our conference. If you have a conflict with the above timetable, please feel free to contact us.