Mid-South Model United Nations
Hello to all MSMUN delegates! We are so happy to have all of you on Rhodes College campus for the 2013 Mid-South Model United Nations Conference. This conference aims to promote education and awareness of international policy and values. This is a learning conference so students at all levels should feel comfortable participating. Each year the debate and resolutions foster new and exciting ideas. We cannot wait to see what you all come up with to promote international peace and become global citizens! So prepare your position paper, raise your placard, and begin debate!
Your Secretary-Generals, Katherine McCoid & Camilla Taufic.
Katherine McCoid & Camilla Taufic.
By hosting assembly based debate, we hope to foster norms of reciprocity to help solve problems of collective action and inspire high school students to participate in the debates of their generation.
- MSMUN XXXII will take place February 15-17, 2013 at Rhodes College in Memphis, TN.
- Background papers and all registration information will be available o the website by September 18, 2012
- School Application forms must be received by the Secretary General (via email) no later than November 14, 2012. Late applications will be accepted with a $25 late fee. Please see the information packet (on the documents page) or the Contact page for important submission information.
- Country Assignments will be announced on the website by November 21, 2012.
- Position Papers must be emailed to the committee chair by January 22, 2013.