Student Employment is a great way to help defray college expenses.
We have jobs available for Rhodes students with demonstrated financial need. Incoming students need to apply for financial assistance in order to qualify for the Student Employment Program.
- The standard award is $2,000/year.
- Student Employment is defined as financial aid—your earnings are considered part of your overall financial aid package.
- Student employees are subject to tax laws and other employment regulations.
- Your actual earnings are contingent upon your job placement and hours worked; paychecks are issued biweekly (earnings do not credit to a student′s account/balance due).
- Federal Student Employment is limited to students who demonstrate financial need on the FAFSA.
- Hired students are required to complete the INS I-9 form and IRS W-4 and supply identification documents before beginning work. Identification documents must be current/unexpired, originals and supplied in person.