- Research skills development
- Research materials acquisition and management
- Digital collection development and maintenance
- Information fluency development
- Business intelligence and decision support systems
- Institutional, divisional, and departmental planning and analysis
- Information and instructional technology
- Technological infrastructure development and maintenance
Our mission is to provide a level of information and technology that empowers the Rhodes community to achieve its aspirations.
All of the services represented by the division of Information Services are housed in the Paul Barret, Jr. Library, which functions as the heart and soul of the Rhodes College campus. We take seriously our responsibility to deliver the support for teaching and learning at a level consistent with the quality of the college community and the environment in which we work. We seek partners, internally and externally, with whom we can collaborate to deliver services that empower the college to achieve its aspirations.