For New Employees
Welcome to Rhodes College! We hope the following information will help you successfully transition into your new position.
Before your first day
- Please review the Form I-9 requirements and bring appropriate identification on your first day of work.
- You may also print and complete all new hire forms before you start. If internet access isn′t available, these forms are available in the Department of Human Resources.
On your first day
- Unless otherwise instructed, report to your Department on your first day. Your Department has a new hire checklist to help guide your orientation to the College.
- New hire paperwork - Successful completion of the required new hire forms with Human Resources will prevent any delay of your employment.
- Email account - ITS will send your email access information to your supervisor.
- Keys & fob - Your Department will request any necessary keys and your fob via the work order system.
- Parking - Parking permits may be requested online. The system will require your user name and password which may be obtained from your Supervisor or from the Help Desk. You may also stop by the Campus Safety Office. You will need to know your license plate number, car make, model and style. Information regarding Parking Regulations and a Campus Map with Parking are available online.
In your first weeks
- If you are a benefits-eligible employee, the Benefits Services Manager will contact you to schedule an Benefits Enrollment session.
- Please coordinate with your supervisor and mark your calendar to attend the next New Hire Orientation session. The Associate Director of Human Resources will contact you to confirm your date.