Seniors-Don′t Forget to Pick Up a Copy of Your Immunization Record!


*Senior Reminder*

Don′t forget to request a copy of your Immunization Record before you graduate! You never know when you may need it and it′s always good to keep a copy for your personal records.


  • The Health Center keeps your medical record on file for 7 years following graduation.

How Do I Request a Copy of My Immunization Record?

There are 3 ways:

  • Request a copy in person - You can come to the Health Center and request a copy any time, Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. -  3:30 p.m.
  • Fax Request - (901) 843-3134
  • Scan/Email Request - Your request should be sent to Kelfey Williams at Please allow 48-72 hours for your request to be completed.

What Information Should I Include on My Request Form?

  • Date of Request
  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Statement of Request
  • Fax, Email Address, or Physical Address (where the records are to be sent)
  • To the Attention of the Rhodes College Student Health Center
  • Your Signature