Seniors-Don′t Forget to Pick Up a Copy of Your Immunization Record!
Don′t forget to request a copy of your Immunization Record before you graduate! You never know when you may need it and it′s always good to keep a copy for your personal records.
- The Health Center keeps your medical record on file for 7 years following graduation.
How Do I Request a Copy of My Immunization Record?
There are 3 ways:
- Request a copy in person - You can come to the Health Center and request a copy any time, Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fax Request - (901) 843-3134
- Scan/Email Request - Your request should be sent to Kelfey Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48-72 hours for your request to be completed.
What Information Should I Include on My Request Form?
- Date of Request
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Statement of Request
- Fax, Email Address, or Physical Address (where the records are to be sent)
- To the Attention of the Rhodes College Student Health Center
- Your Signature