Tuition & Fees
Investing in Your Future
Rhodes provides tremendous value for the cost of attendance. The cost for tuition and fees at Rhodes is among the lowest of the national liberal arts colleges (U.S. News & World Report). Still, we understand that financing a college education is a big task, and we are here to help. We carefully consider every student′s circumstances and do our best to help make it possible for every accepted student to attend.
What is the annual price of a Rhodes education?
The 2015-2016 fees:
|Resident Students||Commuter Students|
|Room and Board (21 meals/week, standard multiple occupancy)||$10,746|
The good news is that many of the “extras” at other colleges are included in your fees:
- Internet access, cable TV and telephones with individual voicemail
- Free laundry facilities
- State-of-the-art computer labs running Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- 1,000 pages of laser prints per year
- Unlimited use of campus fitness facilities and swimming pool
- Incidental first-aid and health supplies (band aids, aspirin, etc.) from the campus health center
- Meal plans in 7-, 15- and 21-meal/week increments
- Free parking
Students, both resident and commuter, should allow approximately $1,125 for books and supplies. You should also allow for transportation and personal expenses. In addition, evidence of health insurance is required in order to enroll at Rhodes.