Tuition & Fees
Our graduates believe in the value of a Rhodes education.
You’ll receive a rigorous and competitive education with access to challenging internships and meaningful service activities to prepare you for life in the broader world. Rhodes graduates also have an exceptionally high rate of acceptance into graduate and professional programs.
What is the annual price of a Rhodes education?
The 2013-2014 fees:
|Resident Students||Commuter Students|
|Room and Board (21 meals/week, standard multiple occupancy)||$9,884|
What does the price include?
The good news is that many of the “extras” at other colleges are included in your fees:
- Internet access, cable TV and telephones with individual voice mail
- Free laundry facilities
- State-of-the-art computer labs running Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- 1,000 pages of laser prints per year
- Unlimited use of campus fitness facilities and swimming pool
- Incidental first-aid and health supplies (band aids, aspirin, etc.) from the campus health center
- Meal plans in 7-, 15- and 21-meal/week increments
- Free parking
Students, both resident and commuter, should allow approximately $1,125 for books and supplies. You should also allow for transportation and personal expenses. In addition, evidence of health insurance is required in order to enroll at Rhodes.
ACS Tuition Exchange Program
For more information on our Associated Colleges of the South tuition exchange program, visit the ACS website.