Campus Support Services
We strongly encourage students with disabilities to take advantage of the following resources available to all students at Rhodes.
- ADHD Coaching - free weekly group sessions or private one-on-one sessions for an additional fee with a trained professional
- Counseling Services – short-term, confidential counseling by a trained professional, free of charge
- Peer Advocate Center - students trained to act as first responders to a wide variety of issues. Contact the Peer Advocate Center during office hours or via its free 24-hour houtline (901-230-6504).
- Study Skills Assistance – workshops and individual assistance with time management, organizational skills, and learning
- Mathematics and Computer Science Support Center – tutoring and workshop support for those enrolled in introductory mathematics and computer science courses
- Writing Center – assistance with written assignments and skill development
- Peer tutors – available for many introductory courses on a walk-in basis, free of charge
- Career Services – individual career counseling and assistance with self-assessment, career exploration, and career decision-making
- Faculty advisors – provide consultations on educational goals and academic progress
- Peer assistants – answer questions and assist entering students with transitioning to college
- Lynx Cart Service – complimentary intra-campus transportation. Contact Campus Safety at 901-843-3880 to request an escort.