Parents and Grandparents
Rhodes parents and grandparents play a critical role in the Rhodes Community, so much so that our Rhodes Chapters are designed to include the families of current students.
There are numerous ways for parents to stay involved at Rhodes from off campus. Many parents and grandparents contribute by:
- Returning to campus each September for Parent/Family Weekend
- Assisting with Admission efforts by hosting a recruitment or summer send-off event in your area
- Making calls to prospective students and their families for Admission
- Volunteering with Career Services (provide internships, hire Rhodes alumni, offer career shadowing opportunities, serve on career panels, attend career networking socials)
- Supporting the Annual Fund by helping us reach our $400,000 Parent Campaign goal. Help us reach our goal!
If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity, please fill out this online form and we will connect you to a Rhodes staff member.
The Parent Campaign
Goal: $400,000 by June 30, 2013!
The Parent Campaign is an integral part of the Annual Fund. Parents and grandparents of current and former students contribute to the Annual Fund to ensure that Rhodes remains one of the best national liberal arts colleges in the country. Perhaps the most important signal of parental satisfaction with Rhodes is that a high percentage of parents, both current and former, continue to support the college through the Annual Fund.