Senior Gift Campaign
The Class of 2014 Senior Gift Committee
(back row, from left to right): Matthew Washnock, Rachel Kauffman, Frankie Dakin, Matthew Niegos, Maggie McGowan
(middle row, from left to right): Austin Armstrong, Megan Ververis, Taylor Burnett, Stanton Brown, Catherine Boone
(front row, from left to right): Jacob Johnson, Alexa Cline, Georgia Loftis, Shawnecca Burke, Kondwani Banda
As seniors we have come to appreciate how unique Rhodes is. The lifelong relationships we build with classmates, faculty, staff, parents, and alumni are founded on an excellent education and the desire to make this world a better place.
Many of the experiences we have had were made possible by the generosity of community members who are committed to the Rhodes vision to graduate students with a lifelong passion for learning and the ability to translate academic study and personal concern into analysis and action.
The Senior Gift
The Senior Gift Campaign is a great way for students to partner with alumni, parents, faculty and staff and give back to the college that has given us so much. To show our appreciation, we are committed to continuing the tradition of supporting the Annual Fund. Our goal is for 65% of our class to make a gift to the Annual Fund. We ask you to consider a gift of $20.14 to commemorate our graduation year. The minimum suggested gift is $5.00.
Just remember, your participation is key to reaching our class goal.
Alumni participation, which is the percent of alumni who make a gift to Rhodes, is one factor in our U.S. News & World Report ranking. As alumni our gifts help increase the overall alumni participation rate. Reaching, and surpassing, our goal is crucial! A higher participation rate means a higher ranking, which increases the value of our diplomas. Rhodes seniors have demonstrated tremendous support in recent years. Let’s show them what the Class of 2014’s got, and go above and beyond our goal!
It′s Really Simple...
- Add your name to our stained-glass window by making a pledge or gift.
- Making a pledge has never been easier. You can pay your pledge in one or more payments between now and graduation. Just fill out the form in this pamphlet and return it through campus mail to the Development Office, King Hall.
- For your convenience you may make a gift with your credit card online at www.rhodes.edu/gift
- Come to our events and be on the lookout for any Senior Gift news. Each Spring, all seniors who have pledged or given are invited to attend the Senior Gift Party in Oak Alley!
- If you have questions about the Senior Gift Campaign, email Senior Gift Co-Chairs Stanton Brown: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Taylor Burnett: email@example.com.
Senior Gift Committee Members not pictured: Kalen Axam, Mallory Crabtree, Maggie Cupit, Amy Handelman, Sallie Handley, Demitri Jerow, Morgan King, John McHugh, Joey Thibeault, Chiamaka Ugorji, Matt Walker, and Landon Webber