Employee (Faculty and Staff) Concerns


All employee complaints of discrimination or harassment, including sexual harassment, whether the complaint involves alleged discrimination or harassment must be reported by the employee to the Director of Human Resources or to the Dean of the Faculty.

The Director of Human Resources receives the complaint from the student when the accused is an employee of the College, either staff or faculty. Student complaints against faculty or staff are not subject to the optional procedures outlined in this policy.