Ohlendorf Hall

Ohlendorf Hall, erected in 1968, was dedicated July 2, 1996, in honor of Rhodes Trustee Harold F. Ohlendorf, Class of 1931, and his wife Bruce in grateful appreciation of their service to the College. The building houses the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science and the Buckman Mathematics Library, dedicated October 19, 1968, the gift of the late Dr. Stanley Buckman and his associates at Buckman Laboratories, Inc.

Address

Ohlendorf Hall
2000 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38112
United States