Burrow Hall

Burrow Hall, formerly the College library, was given through the generosity of the late Mr. and Mrs. A. K. Burrow, Memphis, and dedicated October 8, 1953. It was renovated in 1988 and again in 2008 when it reopened as the Burrow Center for Student Opportunity. Burrow Hall contains the Alburty Room, named in honor of Rhodes Trustee the late E. A. Alburty.

Burrow Hall is listed on The National Register of Historic Places, the official Federal list of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, engineering, and culture.

Address

Burrow Hall
2000 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38112
United States