Ellett Hall

ShareThis
Translate

Ellett Hall

Location: Lower West side
Built: 1946-47 as an extension of Robb and White, although foundations for the building were laid in 1925 as a part of the original campus plan
Named for: Edward Coleman Ellett
Number of Residents: 40
Typical Use: Upper-class male students
Features: First floor social room with pool table, shared laundry room with Robb and White

Ellett Slideshow

Robb, White, and Ellett Floor Plans (PDF)

Robb, White, and Ellett Room Dimensions (.doc)