Senators Grayson Smith (2007) and Jill Carr (2009) review the Campus Crime Commitee Report in this entirely natural picture.
Special Projects arise from time to time that do not fit into the five standing committees of Rhodes Student Government. They are normally created at the discretion of the President and Vice President of RSG.
Currently, RSG is working on or has finished the following special projects:
- Student Space (DOC): Created Spring, 2005
- The New Curriculum (DOC): Created February, 2006
- Campus Crime Report (DOC): February, 2007
- Lynx Lair Remodeling (DOC): Created November, 2006
- Report on Attrition (DOC): April, 2007
- Social Satisfaction (DOC): September, 2008
- Althletic Support (DOC): November, 2008
- Academic Support (DOC): December, 2008