Exhibition Momentum is a juried exhibition of the best visual art paired with the best performance art for one night, under one roof.
One catch: you must be 18-30 to enter.
Submit in one of two juried categories: visual (painting, sculpture, photo, video, multi-media, etc) or performance (music, theatre, dance) for a chance to claim eternal glory, $100 cash prize for first place within the category, and a trophy. There will also be an audience choice cash prize!
The exhibition will be held Friday, February 27, 2015 at 409 South Main from 6-9pm.
- You must be between the ages of 18-30 to enter.
- Please send a maximum of three of any one type of artwork (i.e. three paintings and a sculpture is OK, 15 musical entries is not OK. We will only view/watch/listen to three per category, so choose wisely).
- Your submission should include the following:
- An email containing the work you would like considered in the following file formats: .jpg for visual, still work, .mov for moving images, and/or .mp3 for audio. Please label the attachment with your full name. You must include a completed entry form (below).
- Considering your work will be sent via email, please make sure that you have an appropriate background setting if you take a picture of your work (i.e. patterns that are behind the work make it distracting for the judges to judge your work).
4. The work must be original and completed in 2014-2015.
5. Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by noon on February 9, 2015.
The fine print:
1. We reserve the right to solicit work at the discretion of the jury.
2. All jury decisions are final.
3. Submission materials will not be returned.
4. There might be more fine print, should your work be selected.
Mailing address: __________________________________________________
(highlight) 0 1 2 3 JPEGS
0 1 2 3 MOVs
0 1 2 3 MP3s
Year work was completed: _______________________________________
Name of work: _______________________________________
Materials used: _______________________________________
Size of work: _______________________________________
I have read and agree to the rules, and attest that I am submitting my own original work.
(Sign here) ________________________________________________________