Rhodes Alumni Make MBJ’s Top 40 Under 40
Publication Date: 11/17/2008
Five Rhodes alumni are among 40 professionals under the age of 40 recognized as some of “the best and brightest” Memphis has to offer. Now in its 12th year, Memphis Business Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40” awards are sponsored by Christian Brothers University.
Rhodes alumni recognized include:
- Chirag Chauhan of The Barnett Group
- Lane Faughnan of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Pat Gamble of CB Richard Ellis Memphis
- Zac Ives of Goner Records
- John Weeden of UrbanArt Commission
Winners recently attended an awards luncheon at the Hilton Memphis and also had their profiles featured in the November 7-13 issue of the Memphis Business Journal.