The Bonner Center for Faith and Service is the campus center for religious life, community service and servant leadership.
We invite students of all faiths to join with us in pastoral and prophetic ministry to do justice, serve with compassion, and walk humbly together with God.
Bonner Center for Faith and Service
Briggs 310, upstairs from the mailroom & bookstore
Explore Faith & Service at Rhodes!
- Kinney Program: Kinney is our campus-wide service program. Rhodes students take action by serving in the Memphis community and addressing issues of poverty, education, health care, the environment and social justice. Call us! There is always a need for new volunteers, interns and team projects!
- Student Religious Organizations: Student-led campus ministry groups include the Rhodes Christian Fellowship (InterVarsity), Catholic Student Association, Jewish Student Organization (Hillel), Westminster Presbyterian Fellowship, Muslim Student Association, Greek Fellowship and more....
- Interfaith Ministry: Interfaith ministries promote dialogue and understanding among people of different religions, cultures and theological perspectives. It′s amazing how much you can discover about your own faith as you listen and seek to understanding people of other faiths.
- The Labyrinth: Come to our outdoor labyrinth for prayer-walking or meditation, located in the wooded area behind Fisher Garden. Please contact us for guidance or instruction on walking the labyrinth.
- Presbyterian Ministries: Rhodes students may serve as interns, volunteers and as youth ministers with local Presbyterian churches and outreach programs. There are also opportunities to work with the Presbyterian Peacemaking Program, the National Network of Presbyterian College Women, and to serve with Presbyterian global missions and social justice programs.
Rhodes College has been affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA) since 1855, and continues in a strong relationship with the mission and ministry of the church.